Shop a wide variety of Callaway Golf accessories at Callaway's official online store! Eyewear, bags, gloves, and much more. Click Here!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's Been a Few Weeks, But I Get to Play Golf on Saturday!

I can't believe the last time I played golf was August 25th. That's about three weeks ago. Thank goodness I'm playing on Saturday at Maryland National with Jack Hession and two players to be named later. I've been getting the shakes...

Anyone want to help fill out our foursome?

5 Comments:

Blogger John Gorman said...

Maybe I'll try that if my shakes persist for another few days. Hey - when should I be expecting your guest article?

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good trnasition from backswing to downswing. have a great tiem. Msgr. John Shamleffer

5:38 PM  
Blogger John Gorman said...

Papa John! Good to see you're keeping up with the blog. Stay in touch so we can set up Merion and St. Louis CC.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J5 - remember you asking why the Ryder Cup is being played at K Club and not a true Irish course. I just read that the European Tour puts out an RFP for Ryder Cup sites. Has nothing to do with tradition or great courses. Highest bidder. The European Tour is looking at a $20M profit from the Cup. Wonder how much K Club gets?

JH

10:11 AM  
Blogger John Gorman said...

JH-
That's a terrible way to pick a venue. What a great example of how money can get in the way. There are at least 25 better places to play the Ryder Cup in Ireland than the K Club. Oh well!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home