Shop a wide variety of Callaway Golf accessories at Callaway's official online store! Eyewear, bags, gloves, and much more. Click Here!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Gotta Love Fantasy Golf

Today is the first round of the Mercedes Championship at the Plantation Course at Kapalua. Stuart Appleby is again the defending champion, but the most exciting thing about the start of the season is that it also begins the Fantasy Golf season.

A few years ago I began playing fantasy golf on pgatour.com. My friend Jack Hession turned me on to the fantasy game on Yahoo.com last year. I think I ended the year in 4th place (out of 12), but I'm not satisfied. This season I will dominate.

It sounds kind of goofy to play fantasy golf, but it's actually really fun and a great way to stay on top of the goings-on of the Tour. It's not too late to start, so email me if you want to get into our group. There's a decent chunk of change at stake for the winners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home