Shop a wide variety of Callaway Golf accessories at Callaway's official online store! Eyewear, bags, gloves, and much more. Click Here!

Monday, October 15, 2007

I Have a Camera Problem

Pictures can really spice up a blog. I realize not everyone reads my articles, but nearly every visitor looks at the pictures. My goal is to accompany each article with at least one picture, but this has not been happening recently. I keep forgetting to bring the digital camera to the course.

Last week, I was in Los Angeles visiting family and friends (and seeing Notre Dame make mincemeat of UCLA), and I was granted the opportunity by Steve Nourse to play two terrific courses, Sherwood Country Club and Saticoy Country Club. Both courses are very scenic and would have made even a mediocre photographer like myself look good. However, I forgot to bring the trusty digital.

This is becoming a pattern, and I hope to break it soon. In the future, I'll make sure to take good pictures for all to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home