Shop a wide variety of Callaway Golf accessories at Callaway's official online store! Eyewear, bags, gloves, and much more. Click Here!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Yahoo! Fantasy Lineup for the Open Championship


I play in a league of about ten guys on Yahoo's fantasy golf site. I've struggled to make good picks throughout the year, but I've hung in there so far and am currently 2nd in the standings.
In this league, you get an A Group, a B Group, and a C Group. The players you can select in each group are the same from week to week. In the A Group, you can pick two players and start one. In the B Group, you can pick four and start one, and in the C Group, you pick two and start one. You can change who you want to start throughout the week, but you can't change anything mid-round.
I found this week to be particularly tough because it's so wide open. Here's who I chose:
A Group: Sergio Garcia and Hunter Mahan
B Group: Robert Karlsson, Justin Leonard, Ross Fisher, and Anthony Kim
C Group: Lee Westwood and Andres Romero
Other guys I liked but didn't select include Greg Norman, Boo Weekley, Ernie Els, Nick O'Hern, and Geoff Ogilvy. So far, my picks aren't doing very well, as most of my guys went out early on Thursday, but there's still a lot of golf to be played.
Who were your picks to win?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home