Shop a wide variety of Callaway Golf accessories at Callaway's official online store! Eyewear, bags, gloves, and much more. Click Here!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Update on My March to 1,000

My personal quest to play at least 1,000 different golf courses has slowed lately due to the cold weather, but I picked up some new ones this winter while on vacation. I played my favorite course ever in November; Mid Ocean Club in Bermuda. Then, in January I played three courses in Mexico: Cabo del Sol (Desert), Cabo del Sol (Ocean), and Cabo Real.

The layouts were all exceptional, and the weather matched the scenery, so it's going to be tough to equal that stretch of courses in the months to come. I've now played 167 different courses and aspire to add 25 to the list in 2006. 1,000 seems a long way off, but as I close in on 200, it's starting to seem more reachable than ever before.