Shop a wide variety of Callaway Golf accessories at Callaway's official online store! Eyewear, bags, gloves, and much more. Click Here!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

No Official USGA Handicap? Check Out MyGolfRecord


If you're not a member of a country club, obtaining and maintaining an official USGA handicap is a real hassle. Thankfully, there are plenty of websites where you can track your handicap using the USGA formula. I have kept my handicap on several of these sites, and the one I like the best is MyGolfRecord.

MyGolfRecord was recently redesigned, and the owner of the site solicited suggestions from the users to make the site better. As far as I can tell, he listened to what people were saying, and the site is easier to use and has more features than ever before.

What I really like about the site is how one is able to keep track of statistics like fairways hit, greens in regulation, sand saves, putts per GIR, and even driving distance. It also keeps track of eagles, birdies, pars, etc. My favorite new stat is stroke average. I believe stroke average is the most important stat of all. Currently, my stroke average is a bit over 91, and my goal by July 4th is to get it to 89.

If you don't have an official USGA handicap or you haven't found a good site online to keep track of your scores and statistics, look no further than MyGolfRecord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home