Shop a wide variety of Callaway Golf accessories at Callaway's official online store! Eyewear, bags, gloves, and much more. Click Here!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The March to 1,000

This week marks a significant milestone in my quest to play 1,000 different golf courses by the time I'm 70. I will be playing courses #200, 201, and 202. It seems like forever ago that I hit 100. Hopefully #250 will come sooner than later.
The lineup looks like this:
Friday: Three Little Bakers in Wilmington, DE
Saturday: Tallgrass Country Club in Shoreham, NY
Sunday: Bethpage State Park (Black) in Farmington, NY
Looking to go as low as possible...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

I think the PGA tour needs a huge upgrade and adding Sara as a caddy would do wonders! She looks great! However, your golf swing.......

9:50 AM  
Blogger John Gorman said...

I think your sarcasm would have been better suited for the previous post!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home