Shop a wide variety of Callaway Golf accessories at Callaway's official online store! Eyewear, bags, gloves, and much more. Click Here!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One More Video of Me Golfing

This was my third crack at using my new software to edit video. I think it has some nice touches, and it's short enough that you won't be bored.

Anyone who is a student of the game will see that my swing has plenty of "issues." I've been working on not getting stuck at the top, and my game has improved since the time this footage was shot. Enjoy, and be thankful for the swing you possess. Or, be thankful that I haven't caught you on tape!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not so bad, could be worse you could hit like Charles Barkley. Maybe you need one of those anti-slice clubs...

10:52 PM  
Blogger John Gorman said...

Thank God it's not as bad as Sir Charles' swing. That guy must really love golf.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Sugarmouth O'Riordan said...

Looking good, neighbor. If you're ever out Cheeseconsin way, I'll be sure Jody takes you up to Kohler.

How's the missus & the nubbin? Hope all are well--xo!

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bad! Keep up the hard work! Good blog

11:25 PM  
Blogger Average Golfer said...

Not bad is right. A little reverse pivot and you seem to start "down" with your upper body rather than begin the downswing with your lower. That forces a cut across the ball. I'd guess your misses are weak right, or a dead pull left. You do a lot right! Wouldn't take much to fix you.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home