Shop a wide variety of Callaway Golf accessories at Callaway's official online store! Eyewear, bags, gloves, and much more. Click Here!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Courses on My Wish List

I've been keeping an informal "wish list" of courses to play for the past five years or so. Some of them are almost unattainable, but stranger things have happened than a guy like me playing Cypress Point. Below are the courses I have not played that I'd like to play before I go six feet under.

International
1) Royal County Down
2) St. Andrews (Old)
3) Royal Portrush (Dunluce)
4) Royal Melbourne
5) Ballybunion

USA - Private
1) Cypress Point
2) Pine Valley
3) Augusta National
4) Seminole Country Club
5) San Francisco Country Club

USA - Public
1) Pacific Dunes
2) Pebble Beach
3) Mauna Kea
4) Shadow Creek
5) Pasatiempo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home