Shop a wide variety of Callaway Golf accessories at Callaway's official online store! Eyewear, bags, gloves, and much more. Click Here!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Snow Today . . . 70 Degrees on Monday

One of the things I love about living in Virginia is that the golf season is longer than most places in the northeast. My parents live in Philadelphia, and I'd estimate that their season is about 45 days shorter than ours, even though Alexandria is less than a three hour drive south.

In December, the weather is very erratic around here, as evidenced by the weather this week. Today, it snowed about an inch, but it's supposed to be close to 70 on Monday. Go figure.

If work is not too busy, I might dust off the sticks and play on Monday. It could be one of the only times I'll be able to play in 50 degree plus weather before heading to the Dominican in February.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home