Shop a wide variety of Callaway Golf accessories at Callaway's official online store! Eyewear, bags, gloves, and much more. Click Here!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Golf Christmas

I usually have a hard time coming up with gift ideas for myself for Christmas. This year was no exception, but my family definitely came through given the paucity of guidance from me.

I try to suggest things that are not golf-related, but it's getting more and more difficult as time goes by. I simply like getting golf stuff. I'm not a gadget guy, and when I upgrade my clubs, I'd like to get fitted properly. So golf books, gear, clothing and gift certificates are more my style.

I was fortunate in the clothing department this Christmas. I got a sweet pair of pants by Loudmouth Golf from my sister-in-law, Jen. I am not going to reveal which style she chose -- when you see me on the course, you'll know. I got a very slick pair of black Adidas shoes from my parents, and Sara gave me a sharp shirt from Under Armor. My parents also got me a silly (in a good way) bucket hat from Rosasen, but unfortunately it doesn't fit my oversized dome. When a company markets a hat as XL, it should really be XL. Shame on Rosasen.

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law got me a pass for ten buckets of range balls at Hilltop. It should give me extra incentive to practice over the winter so my game is ready when the warmer weather comes.

I also got a couple of nice books, my favorite of which is Planet Golf, by Darius Oliver. To order your own copy, click on this link: Planet Golf

Merry Christmas!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

J5 - let's hit up Hill Top and practice under the heat lamps during these freezing cold nights.

4:44 PM  
Blogger John Gorman said...

I'm in. I have a pass for 10 free buckets. I need to find my game in the astroturf!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home